Nine Miami students treated for possible overdoses
MIAMI - A 22-year-old South Florida man was arrested after nine Miami Coral Park Senior High students became ill after eating brownies at school. The Miami Herald reports Miami-Dade Fire Rescue was called to the school Thursday after receiving calls about possible overdoses. School districts officials say the students were taken to local hospitals, mostly as a precautionary measure. Spokesman John Schuster says a 10th-grader was treated and released at the school. Authorities say Dionisio Lockridge was charged with possession of cocaine, Xanax and marijuana with intent to sell after finding drugs and brownies.
ICE arrested a wanted man driving his pregnant wife to give birth. She drove herself to the hospital.