For those who plan to flock to the area's major retail outlets during the Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend, here's a roundup of their holiday plans.
• Thanksgiving Day the mall is closed but it opens 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday, Saturday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 am. to 7 p.m.
• Santa's Flight Academy is open now through Dec. 24 in Grand Court. It includes a visit with Santa Claus, the opportunity for kids to be a part of his flight crew, and a snow and light show inside his sleigh. Register online at shopinternationalplaza.com/santasflightacademy.
• Santa Paws welcomes families with dogs or cats to get their picture taken with Santa in Grand Court from 7-9 a.m. on on Sunday (Nov 19). and Dec. 3 from 7-9 a.m. All pets must be on a leash or in a lightweight cage with a harness, and up to date with their shots.
• All children are invited to attend Signing with Santa from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Dec. 3 where professional interpreters in American Sign Language will be on site to enhance the enjoyment for all deaf and hard of hearing children.
• For more information visit shopinternationalplaza.com.
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to 1 a.m on Thanksgiving (Nov. 23), 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday (Nov. 24), 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Nov. 25) and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday (Nov. 26). Store, AMC or restaurant hours may vary.
• All Bolts fans are welcome to attend the Tampa Bay Lightning Event with Santa from 3 to 6 p.m. on Nov 19 in Center Court where Santa will be dressed in a Bolts jersey and joined by ThunderBug and the Lightning Girls.
• Families can bring their furry pets for Pet Photos with Santa from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday (Nov 20) and Nov 27. in Center Court to take a picture with Santa.
• Sensitive Santa, in partnership with Autism Speaks welcomes families with children on all spectrums of special needs from 9 to 11 a.m. on Dec. 3. It is free to attend, each family will receive a free 5x7.
• Santa Breakfast with Chick-Fil-A is available from 9:30 to 11 a.m. on Dec 2.
• Photos with Santa will also be available today (Nov. 17) through Dec. 24. Prices may vary. For Santa's hours and more information visit westshoreplaza.com/events-news.
Tampa Premium Outlets
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving (Nov. 23), 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday (Nov. 24), 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Nov. 25 and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Nov. 26. Store and restaurant hours may vary.
• A Tree Lighting celebration will take place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday (Nov. 18). Enjoy live music by Gloria and the Gents, family activities, shopping discounts, and a special appearance from Santa and Mrs. Claus. Holiday entertainment will take place at Lagoon Court, and the Tree Lighting will take place at the traffic circle and main entrance. Santa's arrival and Tree Lighting will begin promptly at 6 p.m.
• For more information, visit premiumoutlets.com/outlet/tampa.
The Shops at Wiregrass
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday (Nov. 24), 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 25 and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 26. Store and restaurant hours may vary.
• Photos with Santa are available through Dec. 24, and a Santa FastPass can be reserved online at santafastpass.com. Pet photos with Santa Paws are available 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. every Monday through Dec. 4, at Santa's Village in Center Court.
• The Symphony of Lights is a holiday light show with snow, sparkle and the sounds of the seasons. Nightly shows are held on the hour from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. through Dec. 31.
• Ice Skating is available daily through Jan. 7, 2018. Synthetic Ice Concepts brings skating to Piazza Avenue and is great for families and children of all ages.
• For more information, visit theshopsatwiregrass.com
Westfield Citrus Park
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• Photos with Santa are available until December 24 in Macy's Court at his Holiday Workshop. Families can skip the line by purchasing photo packages in advance online at santafastpass.com. Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
•Sensory Santa will be welcoming families that have children with autism and other special needs from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Sunday, November 26.
• Hounds for the Holidays allows shoppers to capture the perfect holiday memory with leashed, well-behaved four-legged members of the family from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on November 26 and December 3.
• Over the weekends of November 24-26, December 1-3, 8-10, and for the remainder of the season, December 15-24, Westfield will provide a Holiday Lounge for shoppers to relax while having their holiday gifts wrapped for a minimal donation. The lounge will be located between Godiva and Gymboree. All proceeds will benefit Sickles High School Student Organizations.
• For more information, visit westfield.com/citruspark.
• Mall hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. The mall is closed on Thanksgiving.
• Santa's arrival party and parade will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday (Nov. 18). Join King High School Marking Lions, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol and Busch Gardens Stilt Walkers as they welcome Santa. After the parade, enjoy kid's crafts, balloon artists and face painting.
• Photos with Santa are available 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sundays, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Dec. 24.
• For more information, visit universitymalltampa.com.
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• Photos with Santa Claus are available through Dec. 24 at the Holiday Wonderland in Center Court. Families can get a FAST pass and skip the line by purchasing photo packages in advance online. Visiting hours are Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. with scheduled breaks to feed the reindeer.
• Sensory Santa will connect with families that have children with autism and other special needs by providing a controlled, welcoming environment from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. on Nov. 26. Visit westfield.com/brandon for details.
• Shoppers can get photos with Santa and their "well-behaved" pets from 6:30-8 p.m. on Nov. 26 and Dec. 3.
• Discounted Santa photo pricing for veterans and military families will be provided from noon to 5 p.m. on Dec. 2. Show your military ID for a $10 photo package with Santa.
• The mall partners with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department to collect toys, gift cards and money for local underprivileged children for the Sincerely Santa program, beginning Nov. 24. Donations can be made in the Dillard's Court.
• Holiday gift wrapping will be provided for a minimal donation Nov. 24-26, Dec. 1-3, Dec. 8-10 and everyday Dec. 15-24. All proceeds will benefit local charities.
Ellenton Premium Outlets
• Mall hours are 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23), 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Black Friday (Nov. 24); 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Nov. 25; 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. on Nov. 25.
• On Black Friday (Nov. 24) starting at 6 a.m. while supplies last, the first 150 shoppers on Black Fridday will receive a Survival Bag that includes snacks, water, coupons and a list of all Thanksgiving Weekend Deals. Visit Simon Guest Services.
• Santa and Mrs. Claus will stroll through the outlet between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Nov. 25. Additionally, Santa will surprise some specials kids by giving them an invitation to the Cookies with Santa event, scheduled for 10 a.m. on Dec. 2.
Compiled by Times staff writer Monique Welch and Times correspondents Danielle Hauser and Eric Vician.