Vendors are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School’s flea markets, which will take place from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 24, March 10 and 24, April 21 and 28, and May 12 in the parking lot of the school’s theater, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two parking spaces. For information, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Vendors are needed for an outdoor flea market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 3 at Spring Hill United Church of Christ, 4244 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Spaces are $15. For information, call Pat Castagna at (352) 686-4239.
• Vendors and volunteers are needed for the annual Weeki Wachee Swamp Fest. The three-day event will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 2 and 3, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 4 at Linda Pedersen Park, 6300 Shoal Line Blvd., Hernando Beach. The event includes more than 140 artists and crafters, food, live entertainment, dancing and a swamp monster costume contest. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children ages 6-12, ages 5 and younger are free. For vendor and volunteer information, visit swampfestweekiwachee.com or call (352) 597-4424.
• St. Joan of Arc Columbiettes Auxiliary 11317 Craft and Vendor Fair, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 10, St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, parish hall, 13485 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Table spaces (8 feet) are $20. For information or an application, call Ellen, (352) 515-0380 or email [email protected]
• United Methodist Men of First United Methodist Church will have a flea market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 17 at the church, 9344 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Vendor spaces will be available inside both the fellowship hall and the lighthouse building, as well as outdoors. Inside spaces, with table (6 feet) are $25. Large outdoor handicapped parking spaces, without tables, are $25, and regular parking spaces, without tables, are $15. For information, call (293) 271-9073.
• Non-food vendors are needed for the annual Jewish Food Fest from noon to 4 p.m. March 18 at Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $30. For information, call Linda at (352) 293-3145 or Esther at (352) 592-4930.