Vendors are needed for the following nonprofit events:
• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School’s flea markets, which take place 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 28 and May 12 in the parking lot of the theater, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two parking spaces. For information, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Vendors are needed for the annual Hurricane & Safety Expo from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 5 at the Hernando County Fairgrounds, 6436 Broad St., Brooksville. The event is hosted by Hernando County Emergency Management. For vendor information or to reserve a spot, email [email protected]
• Pet-related (non-food) vendors are needed for Hernando County Animal Services’ Spring Fling, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 12 at the shelter, 19450 Oliver St., Brooksville. The event is open to the public and will offer tours of the dog and cat kennels and the outdoor areas. Volunteers will provide tours and introduce some of the adoptable animals. There is no cost to vendors. Bring your own table and set up. For vendor information, call (352) 796-5062 or email Abby at [email protected]
• Local growers, crafters and artisans, including for-profit, nonprofits and food trucks, are needed for the Spring Market Day event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 12 at Tractor Supply, 18741 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. There is no cost for vendors. The event is an opportunity to showcase your homemade and homegrown goods, crafts, candles, soaps, honey, eggs, produce and baked goods. To RSVP, visit TSCEventPartners.com or visit the store. The deadline to RSVP is May 9.
• Vendors, sponsors and food trucks are needed for the first Hernando County Backyard Blues ‘n Brews Festival from 5 to 10 p.m. May 26 at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. The event will feature the region’s best blues bands, food trucks and beer. VIP specials for sponsors. Sponsorships include: presenting, $3,500; platinum, $2,000; specialty, $1,500; gold, $1,250; silver, $500; and bronze, $250. The cost for non-chamber member food vendors is $150, and the cost for non-chamber member, non-food vendors is $100. For information, call Lindsay Cacciatore at (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
• Non-food vendors are needed for the Nature Coast Botanical Garden’s Pathways in Nature fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 2 at the gardens, 1489 Parker Ave., Spring Hill. The event is hosted by the Spring Hill Garden Club and AMC Pavers. Vendor spaces are $50 with no electric. AMC Pavers will provide food for purchase.
Proceeds benefit the Pathways in Nature project, installing an accessible pathway through the gardens. For information, call Ann Anderson at (860) 212-5813 by May 15.