1. Plant (9-0): The Panthers had all four scoring players record scores less than 40 to remain undefeated by topping Durant on Monday 150-170.
2. Newsome (10-2): The Wolves finished fourth in last weekend’s Qdoba Invitational as Tyler Bakich tied for sixth and recorded two rounds (70, 71) under par. John Michael Coultas had a 71 and par 72 for an 11th-place finish.
3. Tampa Catholic (8-2): The Crusaders won a tiebreaker round against King to take a quad match (along with Jesuit and Chamberlain) on Monday at Temple Terrace as the Crusaders combined for a 151.
4. Steinbrenner (7-2): The Warriors remain at 7-2 after having a match canceled by rain Monday and will host Sickles today before hosting districts at Heritage Harbor on Tuesday.
5. King (7-4): The Lions shot a 151 in a quad match Tuesday, falling in a one-hole team playoff to Tampa Catholic.
1. Plant City (10-2): The Raiders shot a 157 last week at Walden Lakes in a forfeit win against Chamberlain and will have a final warm-up for districts today at Tampa Palms against Freedom.
1. Steinbrenner (7-1): The Warriors topped Wharton last week, and though rain and forfeits have played havoc on the squad’s schedule, Steinbrenner holds wins against Freedom (two), Plant, Holy Names and a season split with Plant City. They close the regular season today against Sickles.
3. Holy Names (7-1): The Jaguars’ outstanding season continued, as all four shooters stayed under 40 to get past Tampa Prep, 146-198.
4. Freedom (9-2): The Patriots won handily against nearby rival Wharton on Tuesday, 164-212.
5. Durant (8-2): The Cougars defeated Plant by 17 strokes Monday, after beating Bloomingdale last Friday.