(Records, stats through Thursday)
1. Mitchell (17-2-1): The Mustangs take over the top spot by defeating Sunlake 5-0 last week and are led by Mico Petrovich’s team highs in goals (25) and assists (13).
2. Sunlake (20-1-1): The Seahawks suffered their first regular-season loss in the past two seasons, but have still outscored opponents 126-13 behind Remi Pimm’s county-high 48 goals.
3. Wiregrass Ranch (13-1-2): The Bulls’ leading scorer, Bryce Wilson, has scored more goals (18) than the team has allowed (17).
4. Bishop McLaughlin (12-1-2): The Hurricanes suffered their first loss at the hands of district-foe Carrollwood Day, but are the No. 2 seed in 1A-5 behind Alex Stafford’s team-high 27 goals.
5. River Ridge (11-3-2): The Royal Knights are the No. 2 team in 3A-8 and have allowed only 14 goals this season.
1. Mitchell (19-0): The Mustangs, with a Sunshine Athletic Conference title in the bag, have dominated this season, outscoring opponents 110-5.
2. Land O’ Lakes (19-1): The Gators are sitting pretty as the 3A-8 No. 1 seed next week, outscoring opponents 114-13 with their only loss coming to Mitchell.
3. Sunlake (14-3-3): The Seahawks, the 3A-8 No. 2 seed, have lost two leading scorers this season either to graduation or injury, but junior Kim Devoe has 13 goals and the team has allowed only 15.
4. Hudson (19-4-1): The Cobras sit atop the 3A-7 standings, thanks to Dominique Cirnigliaro’s 50 goals and outscoring opponents 115-25.
5. Fivay (14-5-2): The Falcons, led by Morgan Vidrine’s 17 goals, have only two 3A-7 losses and are surely in contention to make it out of the district tournament this week.