(Records, stats through Wednesday)
1. Mitchell (17-3): After losing back-to-back games to Largo (64-46) and Jesuit (57-52), the Mustangs returned with a dominating win against Dixie Hollins (77-40).
2. Wesley Chapel (17-3): The Wildcats won seven straight games before losing to Brooksville Nature Coast 38-32 that let NCT sweep the season series.
3. Gulf (12-8): The Buccaneers were the hottest team in Pasco County, riding a five-game winning streak, before dropping a 48-43 decision to Land O’ Lakes earlier this week.
4. River Ridge (13-9): Coach Chuck Butler’s group has played its best basketball as of late, winning six of its last eight games that helped secure its first winning regular season since 1997-98.
5. Land O’ Lakes (11-9): The Gators have lost six of their last eight games, but have wins against Hudson (61-55) and Gulf (48-43).
1. Wiregrass Ranch (21-2): After dropping a 61-44 decision to district-rival Freedom, the Bulls have rebounded with a four-game winning streak (Fivay, River Ridge, Sickles, Mitchell).
2. Gulf (20-3): The Buccaneers finish the season against Wesley Chapel, lost to Wiregrass Ranch twice and a surprising 64-51 loss to Ridgewood.
3. Land O’ Lakes (16-2): The Gators have an eight-game win streak, with key wins against Fivay, Tarpon Springs and River Ridge.
4. Academy at the Lakes (15-3): Coach Karim Nohra’s group is on pace to locking up another title in Class 2A-District 7.
5. River Ridge (17-7): The Royal Knights will finish with the No. 3 seed in Class 5A-District 8 behind the Buccaneers and Gators.