Up next: vs. Blue Jays, 7:10 p.m. Tuesday, Tropicana Field.
Probable pitchers: Rays, RH Chris Archer (8-7, 3.84); Blue Jays, RH Chris Rowley (1-0, 2.61)
TV/radio: Fox Sports Sun; 620-AM, 680-AM (Spanish)
Tickets: $15-$275; available at Tropicana Field box office, raysbaseball.com, surcharge of up to $5 within 5 hours of game time.
Promotion: $2 tickets for kids 14 and under in selected areas with purchase of an adult ticket.
Wednesday: vs. Blue Jays, 7:10. Rays, RH Austin Pruitt (6-4, 5.37); Blue Jays, RH Marcus Stroman (11-6, 2.99)
Thursday: vs. Blue Jays, 1:10. Rays, RH Alex Cobb (9-8, 3.80); Blue Jays, LH J.A. Happ (6-9, 3.90)
Friday: at Cardinals, 8:15. Rays, RH Austin Pruitt (6-4, 5.37); Cardinals, RH Michael Wacha (9-6, 4.08)
Saturday: at Cardinals, 7:15. Rays, RH Jake Odorizzi (6-7, 4.74); Cardinals, RH Mike Leake (7-12, 4.16)
• RHP Matt Andriese, 60-day, hip stress reaction, eligible Aug. 10, targeting late August
• LHP Xavier Cedeno, 60-day, forearm tightness, eligible June 17, targeting September
• RHP Alex Cobb, 10-day, turf toe, Aug. 16, set to return Thursday
• SS Matt Duffy, 60-day, heel surgery recovery, April 12, targeting late August
• RHP Nathan Eovaldi, 60-day, Tommy John surgery, possibility for September
• RHP Jake Faria, 10-day, left abdominal strain, eligible Aug. 27, unclear
• RHP Kevin Gadea, 60-day, forearm tendinitis, June 1, unclear
• RHP Shawn Tolleson, 60-day, Tommy John surgery, out all of 2017