A lit candle may have ignited an overnight fire that destroyed a Seffner mobile home.
Hillsborough County firefighters, responding to the fire at 1014 Parsons Road, found the home engulfed in flames.
Two adults and a dog exited the house safely prior to the crews’ arrival, officials say.
Officials say smoke alarms alerted residents to the fire, which likely began when a candle was left lit inside the home.
The Red Cross is assisting the displaced family, officials say, and no injuries were reported.