tbo: Tampa Bay Online.
Friday, Feb 23, 2018
  • Home

Fire destroys Seffner mobile home

A lit candle may have ignited an overnight fire that destroyed a Seffner mobile home.

Hillsborough County firefighters, responding to the fire at 1014 Parsons Road, found the home engulfed in flames.

Two adults and a dog exited the house safely prior to the crews’ arrival, officials say.

Officials say smoke alarms alerted residents to the fire, which likely began when a candle was left lit inside the home.

The Red Cross is assisting the displaced family, officials say, and no injuries were reported.

Weather Center

10Weather WTSP

Comments

Fire destroys Seffner mobile home