TAMPA — The six outlets of the PDQ restaurant chain will donate a portion of sales this Sunday to the college fund of the daughter of the man killed in a shooting in a Pasco County movie theater.
Two-year-old Alexis is the daughter of Chad Oulson, 43, who was killed Jan. 13 after an argument over texting at the Cobb Theater in Wesley Chapel. His wife, Nicole, was wounded in the hand by the same bullet that hit Chad.
Retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves is charged with second-degree murder and aggravated battery. He is being held in the Land O’ Lakes Jail without bail, and is scheduled to appear in court at 11 a.m. March 12 for a pretrial conference. His trial date is to be set at that time.
These are the participating PDQ locations in the Tampa Bay area, which are open from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.:
* South Tampa, 2207 S. Dale Mabry Hwy.
* Carrollwood, 12650 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
* Wesley Chapel, 27757 State Road 56.
* St. Petersburg, 4526 4th St. N.
* Lakeland, 4714 S. Florida Ave.
* Sarasota 5164 S. Tamiami Trail.