tbo: Tampa Bay Online.
Wednesday, Apr 25, 2018
  • Home
Public safety

Space heater likely cause of early-morning home fire in Valrico

VALRICO — A space heater is believed to be the cause of a home fire in Valrico on Tuesday morning.

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to control the fire in a mobile home on Pierce Christie Drive, according to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue.

The call came in about 5 a.m. and all occupants of the home, near State Road 60 and Mount Carmel Road, were out by the time firefighters arrived.

No injuries were reported.

Temperatures in Valrico were in the 40s before dawn.

Stay with tampabay.com for updates.

Weather Center
Comments