tbo: Tampa Bay Online.
Thursday, Sep 21, 2017
  • Home
Business News

Welsh restaurant apologizes for giving whiskey to 2-year-old

LONDON — A restaurant chain has apologized for accidentally serving alcohol to a toddler in Wales, calling it a case of human error. The BBC reported that 2-year-old Sonny Rees was taken to a hospital emergency room after drinking whiskey at his second birthday party at a Frankie and Benny's restaurant in Swansea. His mother said he was clearly intoxicated. She said she tasted his drink after noticing that he was making a funny face. At the hospital, the staff monitored his vital signs and later gave him the all-clear. Frankie and Benny's said today it was sorry for Saturday's incident and is looking ways to prevent it from happening again.
Weather Center

10Weather WTSP