A firefighter sustained minor injuries in a kitchen fire today at a Winn-Dixie in Palm River.
According to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, the fire was caused by grease from a commercial chicken rotisserie oven at the store, at 7851 Palm River Road.
The store manager safely evacuated all customers and employees from the store, and a firefighter suffered minor injuries and was hospitalized for evaluation, officials say.
The fire was contained to the kitchen area, officials say.
The store is again open, officials say.