Hot, dry Sunday in store for Tampa Bay area
Drier air will move across Florida from the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday and will give us some relief from the rains through Monday night, according to the National Weather Service. Sunday's high is expected to be near 92 and the low near 76 Sunday night. If you liked Saturday, Sunday should be a close copy, according to News Channel 8 meteorologist Bryan Bennett. There will be lots of early sun, and the best chance of a shower will be about 5 or 6 p.m. The chance of rain remains low for Sunday and Monday, at only 20 percent.High temperatures for the week will be in the low 90s and the lows will hold in the mid-70s. But, the chance of rain rises slightly to 30 percent on Tuesday. The chance of rain rises to 50 percent on Wednesday, and then remains at 40 percent for the rest of the week.
Tampa murder suspect told police he wanted to stop neo-Nazi roommates from committing acts of domestic terrorism