The sisters of Arendelle are spending the summer in Florida for "Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!" at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Immerse yourself into the hit story of Anna and Elsa daily through Sept. 1, 2014 and just ‘let it go’ with your family.
Some of the great activities you can experience include:
· See the welcome ceremony – Don’t miss the daily royal welcome as the sisters make their way down Hollywood Boulevard along with the citizens of Arendelle.
· Participate in "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration" - a sing-a-long, interactive show created just for this summertime event featuring "Frozen" characters including Olaf, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff.
· Visit Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post - Just like a scene right out of the movie. Oaken’s is the place to go for all that hard-to-find Frozen merchandise. Food and drink are also available for purchase. To quote Oaken, it’s sure to be a ‘big summer blowout.’
· Go for a spin in Oaken’s Frozen Funland – Try on a pair of ice skates and go for a spin. Yep, there’s ice skating in Florida! You can even play in the ‘snow’ and build your very own snowman – maybe similar to Olaf!
· Light up the night – The grand finale each evening features the Frozen Fireworks Spectacular with Anna and Elsa bidding their new friends farewell as fireworks light up the sky.
This summertime event has been a huge hit since it started last week. If your family loves Frozen, this is the place to be. I guarantee you’ll be singing along in no time.
Insider Tip: For the royal treatment, book the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package featuring reserved seating for the royal processional, preferred seating at the sing-a-long and. finally, admission to the Frozen-themed dessert party as you await the nighttime fireworks. $59 for adults; $34.00 for children (tax and gratuity included). Call (407) 939-1939.